Transferring records

Online transmittal form

How to Transfer

To transfer non-digital records, access the online transmittal form

To transfer digital records, contact Tony Kurtz at or 650-3124. 


The University Archives and Records Center accepts both permanent and non-permanent records that are created in the fulfillment of Western's mission.  "Records" are defined in RCW 40.14.010 and in RCW 42.56.010

In order to be eligible for transfer to the University Archives or Records Center, records must also be aligned with an approved retention schedule.  For more information about this, please contact us.